#15: The Canadian Dream with Mohamad Fakih of Paramount Fine Foods
Mohamad Fakih was presented the key to the City of Mississauga. Mohamad is the founder of the restaurant chain, Paramount Fine Foods. He is also known for his charitable work through the Fakih Foundation and being a Canadian representative of the UN Human Rights Commission. He was also named one of Toronto’s Top 50 Most Influential People of 2019 by Toronto Life.
In this episode we talk about how he started his journey as an immigrant business-person, why he fights so hard for refugees, and his vision for the Canadian dream.
- Paramount Fine Foods
- Paramount Fine Foods Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/paramountfinefoodsofficial/)
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/mohamadfakih8)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/ceo_mohamad.paramount/?hl=en)
- Karthy Subramaniam
- “Last Energy for the day” by Loyalty Freak Music
- “Summer Pride” by Loyalty Freak Music
- “Take a Walk” by Jahzzar
- “Railroads Whiskey Co” by Jahzzar
- “Monarch of the Streets” by Loyalty Freak Music
Postal Code Chronicles